- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Offers over 70 exercises for a total body workout
- 210-pounds of power rod resistance is upgradeable to 310-pounds or 410-pounds
- Compact size fits nearly any home gym leaving room for additional exercise equipment
- Build back and shoulder muscles quickly with the integrated lat tower and angled lat bar
- Move quickly from exercise to exercise without having to change to cable set up
- The Bowflex Xtreme 2SE is for those who are looking for a total body workout especially when you are on a budget and don’t have time or resources to join a gym.
- It is designed in a way that doesn’t even require much of a space and offers 70 different exercises, all just by being at home. The quality and resistance of this machine is unmatched by any other type of fitness machine available. The best part about this machine is that it comes without the risks of joint pains or any other damages that occurs with free weights.
- It is a machine that focuses on all muscle groups of your body for which you do not have to purchase other expensive machines. Other than that, you do not have to change the cable set up to move to a different exercise.
- Further, being a complete gym at home machine, the Bowflex Xtreme 2SE also differentiates from other fitness equipment as it has different resistance levels that are adequate for anyone. It has up to 210 pounds of resistance so beginners can challenge themselves and gain muscles as well as lose weight.
- What makes it even more surprising is that it not only targets beginners but anyone. The resistance level can be upgraded to 310 to 410 pounds meaning it can be beneficial for advanced level gym users too.