- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym; no cable changes needed between sets –
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210 pounds of resistance via Bowflex Power Rods (upgradeable to 310 pounds)
- Over 50 strength exercises; includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- 300-pound maximum user weight; requires 100 x 78-inch minimum workout area.Dimension(inches):82 H x 86 W x 76 L
- The Bowflex PR3000 is a complete gym at home that not only acts as a cardio machine but also offers strength training exercises as well and gives out great results in the form of weight loss and muscle gain.
- What makes it a convenient source of weight loss is that you do not have to spend thousands on it every month and also do not have to go and drive all the way to the gym as it itself is a complete gym at home.
- The main difference in the PR3000 compared to the Blaze is that it has a vertical bench. So, this means you will be doing your bench press sitting up vs laying flat on the bench.
- The Leg attachment is better than the PR1000 or the Blaze. It’s more of what you would expect at the gym. One thing to mention here is that the bench does not flatten out like it does with the pr1000 model. So, there are few exercises you can do with it.