- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym, includes rowing machine rail
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 30 strength exercises
- Includes horizontal bench press and lat pull down
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
- Shipping box : 54” x 33” x 8” ; Assembled unit : 84” x 38” x 82”
- 55The PR1000 is the least expensive out of all the models sporting over 30 exercise possibilities. This is a great starter gym for the price. It does use the Bowflex patented power rod resistance system.
- There is a built in cable system that you actually attach the rods to provide the weight resistance that you need for your exercise. The weight resistance range starts at 5 pounds and goes up to 210 pounds of resistance if you have all 5 rods attached to the cable system.
- The unit does have a horizontal bench press, lat pull down, leg curl and extensions. There is also a built in rowing machine handles to get a bit of cardio in as well. What’s unique about this unit, is that you can fold the bench for easy storage if you are limited on space.
One important note though, you can not upgrade this to the 310 pound rods. You are stuck with the 210 pound resistance and it cannot be upgraded. Again this is a great gym for beginners, people who don’t need a lot of weight and for people who want a cheap home gym that won’t break their pocket book. So, there is a 1 year warranty on the frame itself, the power rods have a 5 year warranty and there is a 60 day warranty on any parts that break.