- Over 60 full body exercises
- Standard with 210lbs of Bowflex power rod resistance (Upgradeable to 310lbs or 410lbs)
- Features sliding seat rail for cardio rows, let tower, leg
- Bench folds up to save space
- With Bowflex Blaze are able to perform over 60 strength building exercise and get to tone the upper and lower body.
- It has the most efficient tools that allow you to perform a lot of exercises such as the leg curl extension, the last power bar, the sliding seat, adjustable bench and multi-functional hand grips.
- It has high-pressure resistance rods instead of free weights which can be adjusted up to 210 lbs. or 410 lbs. hence it is enough for those who need some basic strength training.
- The features of the machine allow you to customize your workouts as to achieve your exercise goals such as losing weight, improving cardiovascular system and strengthening muscles. The device is compact enough to give you the best workouts while at home.
Customs highly recommend this machine for working out at home. It is very convenient as it doesn’t take up much space of your home. It is safe to use as it doesn’t have any free weights hanging, so you will not worry about getting hurt. This type of the Bowflex home gym is expensive than other products, but it provides more exercise options than the other types.