- 10 inch web-enabled touchscreen. Stay in Control of your workout with an impressive 10-inch web-enabled touchscreen. Quickly view your speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, incline, and decline on the large, easy-to-read display
- 3.5 chp drive System. Train safer, longer and quieter. Built with a bigger motor case for less vibration and dual cooling fans for less heat, this 3.5 continuous horsepower motor delivers lasting power that’s smooth and consistent
- 20 x 60 inch tread belt. This tread belt is specifically designed to reduce noise and friction for a quieter workout and longer lasting product. It’s stretch resistant and engineered to stay centered on the deck
- Plug your ipod into the console sound System and stay motivated with your workout playlist. Ditch your ear buds for incredible sound from dual 2-inch speakers
- 34 workout Apps. Get professional training with 34 preloaded workouts designed by Certified personal trainers. Choose from calorie, heart rate Control, incline, and speed workout programs
- NordicTrack machines powered by iFit provide the most high-tech personal training experience available. With iFit, you can plan Google Maps routes anywhere in the world, receive daily workouts designed by certified personal trainers just for you, record your long-term progress, and much more!
- Run through Paris or hike the Grand Canyon. All you have to do is draw a Google Maps route and iFit will display the Street View image on your 10 inch, full-color touchscreen. The touchscreen is Web-enabled so you can also visit your favorite websites while you work out.
- When you choose a Google Maps route, iFit will automatically adjust your incline to simulate the natural terrain. With a 3.5 continuous horsepower DurX Commercial motor, the C 1650 treadmill has the energy to take your workout to 12-percent incline so you can target specific muscles and burn more calories.
- When you run on the C 1650 treadmill’s 20-by-60-inch tread belt you can choose between a FlexSelect-cushioned deck that helps reduce impact on your joints, or a firm deck that feels more like running on the road for those Google Maps routes on iFit. Make adjustments with the simple turn of a knob.